Thursday, April 1, 2010

April



A few views from the morning.
 This electric blue is wonderful isn't it?
















A shelf in the kitchen, which is collecting yellow pretty things.  While cleaning up I realized this was oscar's birthday candle, thought I would save it.  A good friend has her children's birthday candles in little jars, which I think is the sweetest thing.   I think this vintage duck banjo tea cup is perfect to hold oscar's wish. 













A beautiful piece of maple veneer Todd dyed a while back.   I planted sweet peas under this little structure last week in he herb garden,  I hope they come up soon.




We're making some changes around our house so I may not see everyone for a while, back to work for this mama.  I feel so thankful that I've gotten to sped 4 years with my guys.  When I get a moment I'll post what's new in our neck of the woods.  Be sure I'll be looking at what you all post everyday.
Happy April everyone.

No comments: