Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2

Oscar turned 2 today.  He woke up to a house full of balloons, which he is still obsessed with.  We had a sweet little party for him outside, unbelievable 70' weather for March 31 in Wisconsin.  While I usually try to get a few handmade gits for my kiddo's nothing this year really jumped out at me.   Thankfully I have extremely loving and creative friends who gave him the most thoughtful presents, including an Oscar Hotdog shirt ( the party theme) and a felt book where he play his very own mr. potato head.  I did make hats using that weird foam sheets,  our buddy Cyrus is modeling the viking version.  A bean bag toss & cupcakes rounded out the morning.  An exhausted little boy is napping now and will wake to a new balance bike.  Oh the places he will go.   




1 comment:

Elizabeth @claritychaos said...

happy birthday to the sweet boy! can he be two already??! looks like a sweet party. oh that sweet little face looks so squishible!

xo elizabeth