Tuesday, April 7, 2009

painting again



Here are some of the "sketches" for the show coming in june, which seems like rite around the corner. Seems like there's always something going on so now, so I have to make dinner at 4pm and hand off everything when T comes in from the shop and hit the studio for an hour. Not so bad but I do miss a nice walk in the prairie, but I can actually listen to NPR. I'm having a really good time with this series and everyone I tell gives me a new idea. The latest was from my brother who said that his host father in Brazil would keep match sticks and egg shells in mason jars, those will definatly make it into the show. Now that the little craft frair is done ( was SUPER FUN, think about it, go to a bar for evening and sell crafts, OK I guess I will.) Some great friends stopped by and I shared a table ( or 3 ) with a great crafty friend. So, now back to it.

No comments: