Monday, July 14, 2008

Sell


Off you go
Originally uploaded by lilyhoyer

This weekend was a whirlwind, daddeo was gone playing old time music in the woods somewhere so I was solo with my 2 littles. Lot's planned, a local art fair and music festival, birthday party and I needed to get these little guys off to the toy store. Even though it was a lot of work , juggling the kids, asking for help and working, I'm really proud. My buddies at Capitol Kids really liked them, I hope to do business with them in the future.
Even though I got through the weekend with both kids in tow, I'm excited to have my big guy back. Hopefully refreshed and full of new tunes to play to the boys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh those little people look so wonderful all lined up in their box! They look so full of potential.. so full of excitement for all the imaginative games waiting for them when their little people find them.