Tuesday, February 1, 2011

art table - long winter days pt.2


 It seems like soooo long ago when I moved in the art supplies from the front porch for the winter.  What ended up being a vintage metal assemblage of furniture is our art table.  A wide trough held paper, stickers, crayons etc. ready whenever the mood stuck the boys.  I tried to clean it up, move supplies through every once in a while to keep it fresh but too often it just became another cluttered mess.     SO,  enter in another vintage piece of metal furniture. 

 This tall organizer has been in my studio for about 10 years,  holding....who knows what.  Time to give it up, haul it upstairs and give it over to the family's newest artists.  It gave the table top more space,  more supplies with less clutter and hopefully inspiration.   With a blizzard on the way I'm hoping this updated art table get's some more use.  sooo now what?

2 comments:

Little C and Little J said...

boy! do i ever need to do that! good project, mom.

Elizabeth @claritychaos said...

that is exactly the solution to my problem! the boys table is so cluttered ALL THE TIME that they can't even sit down to work there. Now you've got me thinking...