Thursday, March 5, 2009

on a roll


homemade granola bars : fig, chocolate chip, walnut, almond, wheat germ, honey, oats, quinoa, & dried cranberry. OUT OF SIGHT!!
Seeds for this year, bought from our local coop !! Yeah, no shipping
My orange bakelite dolphin pin from my husband. This was one of those " you better bring me back something ! " presents. Yippee

Ham, Borccolli, Sage & Carmelized Onion Quiche for the freezer.

I had coffee this morning with some mummy friends after dropping our kids off at nursary school and I declared that I " just got happy." And it's true, I've been in a funk and I was waiting for my husband and kids to cheer me, but this morning I did it myself. Here are a few of the things that made me happy today.

2 comments:

Little C and Little J said...

You are on a roll! So glad you are out of your funk, they are no fun but getting out of them is a blast.

Brian Gauci and Juniper Francalanza said...

Oh those things would make me happy too! Love the dolphin (looks very nice with that sweater) and mmmm those granola bars look/sound incredible!
Glad your feeling happy,
x J