Monday, June 30, 2008

His outhouse

Originally uploaded by lilyhoyer

Our monday morning art project was a custom cardboard outhouse for my potty training guy. There's a half moon on the door, a cup of markers inside if he wants to linger and a stack of books outside the window for me to read if he gets lonely. Keep it up kiddo.

See more shots at my flicker site.


meg said...

shut. up. this is awesome!

Mom said...

LOVE the outhouse. How's the potty stuff going? We're about 50% there with both girls...and it is NOT going as fast as everyone told me it would :)

marsbarn said...

Oh that is a Great idea! I love it.

Marie said...

Oh do I need this for my 2 year old. She would be potty trained in a flash. Now I just need to find a large enough box!

Cassi said...

I love this idea! I featured it on The Crafty Crow and have a special contributor's button for you but I couldn't find your email. If you get in touch with me I can send it to you :)